Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekly Roundup [6/24-6/30]

Happy Monday! Can you believe that it's already the last day of June? Tomorrow starts July and I could not be more excited. In the next month, I am running a 4th of July 5k, reading some fabulous books, watching even more movies, and going to Myrtle Beach at the end of the month! I couldn't be more excited for the next 31 days. And even though it feels like June flew by, I still have almost two whole months of my summer left, so I have a lot of time left to read as many books as I can! While I'm still 6 books behind on my Goodreads reading challenge, I am determined to catch back up this month. Here's to a fantastic July! 

Book Reviews
Solsbury Hill by Susan M Wyler
Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley
For the Longest Time by Kendra Leigh Castle
Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton

Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...