Saturday, June 14, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (104)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher/Author

Two fantastic books came for me this week and I can't even begin how excited I was when Breathe, Annie, Breathe came in the mail on Wednesday. As soon as I saw the package when I was at the mail box, I ran all the way to my sister inside of the house, jumping up and down, and told her to guess what just came. Of course she didn't know, so I ripped open the package to show her the beautiful new book by Miranda Kenneally! As a runner myself, I'm so excited to follow Annie's journey of running a marathon to honor her deceased ex-boyfriend. Hopefully it's as good as Miranda's previous books! 

From Library

KATIE MCGARRY'S NEW BOOK FINALLY CAME IN FOR ME AT THE LIBRARY!!! Haha, can you tell I'm excited? I am absolutely obsessed with the first three books of her Pushing the Limits series and have been anxiously waiting for her newest release. This one is definitely up next in my TBR pile! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Glad to see you got so many you were excited about! Enjoy!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhh!!! I absolutely freaking NEED Take Me On, as in right now, but I have to wait until July to buy it!!! I also love Katie McGarry's books and I'm already swooning over West ;) . Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a copy of Breathe Anne Breathe as well. I will have to look for your review if you get to it before me. I'm trying to dig myself out after BEA, so it may take me a few months before I can read it.

    Here is my STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-challenge-update.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Breathe, Annie, Breathe, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, Katie McGarry! I almost bought this one today :). I hope you like Take Me On!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are excited for your new books. Hope you enjoy them. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...