Saturday, June 28, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (106)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
Two fantastic books came in the mail for me this week. It's no secret that I absolutely love Maya Banks and the third book in her Surrender trilogy is finally in my hands! So excited for the last book of her trilogy. And you can never go wrong with Jaci Burton! I loved the first two books of Jaci's series, so I'm excited to read Carter and Molly's story next! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

4 comments:

  1. Interesting selection of books. I have never read a Maya Banks book and one day plan on doing so. Great haul.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these authors are new to me. I will have to check them out on goodreads. I hope you enjoy your new books!!

    Here is my STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-lightning-thief-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your Jaci Burton book >.< Publishes may send me those anytime :P

    My few additions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books, enjoy reading them! Taking it All looks really great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...