Friday, June 13, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (140)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Armchair travel! Tell us about your favorite book in a setting you'd like to visit (a real place for this question). 

Answer: Ooooh, I love this question! There are so many places in the world I would love to visit. Ever since I went to London for 6 weeks last summer, all I've wanted to do is travel and explore the world. Maybe someday! But for now, I have my books to take me to the places I'd love to finish. There are two places I would especially love to go: Scotland and Paris, France. 


The two books that I absolutely adore that take place in those two places are Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I love the little tidbits of the countries both of these novels include and how they make me yearn to hop on a plane right now and explore them myself! Haha, if only…but at least I have my books to give me the chance to explore the places I can only dream of traveling myself...

9 comments:

  1. Before Jamaica Lane sounds really good!
    New follower!
    www.she-read.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris is beautiful and I would really love to visit Scotland one day! Hope you make it to both!

    You can find my FF HERE.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice! I was able to go to Paris a few years ago and it's amazing, I would love to go back! Plus don't you just love a book that makes you want to get out there and see the place it's describing, that's the sign of a good author!

    Happy FF! Old follower!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a lot of bloggers choose Paris too! :) Great choice!
    By the way, I'm a new follower
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing a bit of Paris today and it does come from this book! I'd like to go as well! Traveling is always fun! Even when it's just going to another state, I get all excited! I've been to Greece and Italy once myself and it was incredible! So want to go back!


    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be so cool to visit Scotland and Paris. That's really awesome that you got to visit London! I'm hoping to go there at least once. :b I'm an old follower.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all places I want to go. The question this week, is just giving me the travel bug and making me feel unhappy haha. New follower from last weeks feature. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finished reading Anna and The French Kiss just a couple of days ago and now I want to go to Paris even more.

    New follower via Bloglovin'.
    My FF: http://karinaswatchareading.blogspot.com/2014/06/feature-and-follow-friday-9.html
    Karina @ Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this topic! Anna and The French Kiss looks amazing! I'll have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...