Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer


1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
2. Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern
3. Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple


4. Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker
5. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
6. How to Love by katie Cotugno


7. Looking for Alaska by John Green
8. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
9. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell


10. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys

10 comments:

  1. I still need to read Maybe One Day! Great picks, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I added all of Rainbow's books to my TBR list after reading Fangirl. Maybe Someday and Looking for Alaska are both on there as well.

    I hope you enjoy all of these books this summer.
    http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-will-be-in.html
    Here is my TTT:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. A lot of those are books on my list too. I bought Attachments on audible so I'm excited to read that. I also need to read How to Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read how to love in German and I really enjoyed it :) And I need all Books from Rainbow Rowell and John Green :D Great picks, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! Those are all new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them when you read them this summer!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list!! I love Maybe Someday and both Attachments and Where'd You Go Bernadette are on my TBR for this summer!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! Looking for Alaska is my all time favorite John Green book. It's just so amazing! I heard it might be in production for a movie as well, which is super cool. Attachments is one that I've heard really great things about so I might just have to try to read that one soon.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I forgot all about Ten Tiny Breaths! I've had it on my TBR for so long, it's been swamped with all the newer books that catch my eye. Great list! Hope you enjoy them.

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, Rosie looks really cute! I love covers like that! Great list!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to read Gone Girl before the movie comes out in October. Attachments and Where'd You Go sound like good beach reads as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...