Friday, June 20, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (141)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: What are your favorite books of 2014 so far? 

Answer: So far, 2014 has been a pretty good year of reading! I've read some awesome books and I have some more great books lined up to read in the upcoming months. As of now, though, here are my top 5 favorite books I've read in 2014


1. Take Me On by Katie McGarry
2. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
3. Undone by Shannon Richard
4. Midnight Pursuits by Elle Kennedy
5. Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson

Have you read any of these? What'd you think of them? What are your favorite reads of 2014 so far? I'd love to hear! 

13 comments:

  1. YAY for Take Me On, even though I haven't read it yet. I'm such a fan of Katie McGarry though that I know anything she writes would be more than amazing :)
    New follower :)
    F&F Friday
    Free to Fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, they all have pretty covers! I haven't read any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list- I haven't read any of those this year.

    GFC and bloglovin follower

    My Feature&Follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all new to me! Glad you enjoyed them all so much!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Take Me On, Katie McGarry never disappoints! Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh I have yet to read those books that you've listed! Excited! <3 BTW, I'm a new GFC and Bloglovin' follower of your blog! Hoping you'll check out my blog too! @FandomlyBookish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take Me On looks great. I think it's going on my to read list!
    Happy Follow Friday!
    Kelsey @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hadn't heard of any of these before. Midnight Pursuits sounds like something I'd read.
    I'll make sure I'm following in all the ways I can :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unleashing Mr. Darcy sounds really fun. I've read some really great reviews about it and am really looking forward to checking it out. I'll have to take a look at the others on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unleashing Mr. Darcy sounds like a great book. I will definitely have to check it out soon.
    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...