Saturday, June 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (103)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

Some books came in the mail for me this week and they all look like awesome reads! I especially love the cover of The Glass Kitchen. I just made some painted mason jars last week, so I love how the cover includes them as decoration! I am beyond excited for Come to Me Softly, Straddling the Line, and Gilded Lily because they're all the newest releases from their series. I hate having to wait so long for a series to continue, which is why I end up falling so far behind and never even finishing a series. Luckily the publisher sent me the latest releases and I can catch up on the shenanigans the characters are going through next! 

From Library

I am so excited for the two books I picked up from the library this week. I have heard nothing but rave reviews for Ten Tiny Breaths so I finally grabbed a copy from the library. I absolutely loved Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson, so when I heard she was coming out with a novel inspired by Romeo and Juliet I about freaked out! Haha, so of course I had to reserve a copy and get it as soon as I could. It finally came in at the library and I can't wait to read it! 

12 comments:

  1. OOh nice! These are all new to me but I hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Ten Tiny Breaths! I l'd like to read that myself someday!

    Happy Reading!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Ten Tiny Breaths on a lot of posts lately, but the rest are all new to me. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!!

    Here is my STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-at-bea.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virgin sounds really good. I really like the cover for the last book. Very steampunky.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I've only seen Ten Tiny Breaths of these! I like the Steampunk cover. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate waiting for other books in a series aswell! My new rule is to wait and read the first book in a series when at least the sequel is out. :)

    Enjoy your books!

    Nina from J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been meaning to read Ten Tiny Breaths for sometime now. It just sits in my kindle waiting haha Enjoy all your books this week!

    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unmasking Juliet looks great. I haven't read Unleashing Mr. Darcy either, need to check out both!

    Enjoy.

    My STS: http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you love Ten Tiny Breaths!! It's one of my faves!

    And I am so SO jealous of Straddling the Line!

    -Jac @ Two Moms Reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I really like the cover for The Glass Kitchen, too!

    I've never heard of Unmasking Juliet, but now I'm going to have to add it to my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not really my genres but I hope you enjoy your new books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...