Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Summer TBR List


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR List


1. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
3. Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton


4. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
5. Take Me On by Katie McGarry
6. Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally


7. #scandal by Sarah Ockler
8. Straddling the Line by Jaci Burton
9. Harder by Robin York


10. All Lined Up by Cora Carmack

9 comments:

  1. Good list! I've heard nothing but good things about All Lined Up so I'm looking forward to giving that a try. Landline and Breathe Annie Breathe sound really interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Isla and the Happily Ever After!

    Great list! Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome List!! Landline is on my TTT this week as well. I picked up a copy of Breathe Annie Breathe at BEA, but I'm not sure I will get to it this summer. Scandal, Isla, and All Lined Up are all on my TBR list as well. I will have to keep an eye out for your reviews.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-on-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've got some great books on your list. I can't wait to read Landline, Scandal and Isla too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Seeing lots of Hoover and Perkins today! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look amazing! & I've heard lots of goods things about Rainbow Rowells writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some really great books on here, but ISLA!! I am so excited. I'm always so happy when I end up on your site again. It's incredibly pretty and engaging :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been hearing so many good things about Rainbow Howell. I have one of her books on my list for the summer as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you love Landline, I really enjoyed it. I need to read my first Stephanie Perkins this summer! I feel so behind :)

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...