Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekly Roundup [6/18-6/24]


What? It's Monday? That means I have less than a week left here in London before it's back to the States for me! While I'm going to miss London like crazy, it's going to be so nice to see my family (and my puppy!!!) and get all of the books that have been piling up for me the past five weeks. Knowing some really awesome books are waiting for me at home has been killing me while I've been here! All I know is I'm going to have one awesome summer left reading some seriously amazing books. I can't wait!

Book Reviews

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover

Memes
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed London :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. London is amazing! I'm glad you like it there. I saw your review for The Fault in Our Stars, and I really liked that book too. :)

    ~Sydney@Pika Pages

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...