This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2013
Well, considering I just did a post with this same exact topic last month for the freebie week, my list is going to probably be very similar. But I have read some more really excellent books, so here is my list, one month later, of my favorite reads so far in 2013.
1. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
3. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
5. Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols
6. Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
7. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
8. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
9. Reckless by SC Stephens
10. Lord of Darkness by Elizabeth Hoyt