Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (54)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

Only two ebooks for review for me this week, but they both look super fun! They have to do with Hollywood and working with the rich and famous. And the second one is by Alison Sweeney, who I love as the host of The Biggest Loser! I'm really excited to dig into these two and see how they turn out :)

That's all for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week?

7 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me! Hope you enjoy them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, Alison Sweeney! I love her from The Biggest Loser and Days of Our Lives. I don't actively watch Days of Our Lives, because I'm at school (except now, it's summer!), but my mom totally watches Days of Our Lives! :D

    Anyway. Enjoy your books! Have a fantastic weekend! :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Star Attraction looks interesting! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM
     

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those both look like a lot of fun! Happy reading!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of either of these but they look interesting. Happy reading.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do look like they will be fun reads. I hope you enjoy them. Come see what I got this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting! I haven't seen these before. Happy reading.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...