Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (97)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Leap of Faith
By Jamie Blair
Release Date: September 3, 2013
Summary: Can true love be built on lies? A teen on the run seeks relief and redemption in this gripping, romantic read. Leah Kurtz has finally found a place to call home, a town where she and baby Addy can live in peace, far from the drug-infested place she grew up. Chris is one of the best parts of her new life, the only person who’s ever made her feel safe. And now that she’s found him, there’s no way she can tell the truth:

Her real name is Faith, not Leah. She’s seventeen, not nineteen. And the baby isn’t hers—Faith kidnapped her.

Faith’s history catches up with her when a cop starts asking questions and Chris’s aunt spots her picture in the newspaper. She knows it’s time to run again, but if Faith leaves, she’ll lose Chris. If Chris is in love with a lie, though, did Faith ever really have him in the first place?





Ah this sounds so good. There's so much mystery. Who is Faith? Why did she steal her baby? How are things going to work out with her and Chris? Oh boy I know this one is going to be a pretty emotional book, but I can't wait!

26 comments:

  1. This does sounds good and considering it's being published by Simon & Schuster it should be well edited etc. Yey! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, this does look good! I'm going to have to add it to be TBR Reading Pile! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW at Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still weird that we picked the same book this week :)

    El @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. This one sounds really good. Can't wait to read it :)

    following via bloglovin'

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-53-snakeroot.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious why she stole the baby in the first place. Might have to read this one.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book looks so good, great WoW pick! I've been seeing alot of it recently!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww... sounds complicated! It's not something I would read, but I have to appreciate the interesting synopsis and pretty cover. I hope you get to read this one soon! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! I have an arc of this that I can't wait to read. I hope we both love it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is deep. Leah/Faith has a lot to think about. Thanks for checking out my My Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited for this one, too. It sounds so interesting. I seriously want to know whose baby she stole! Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg this sounds awesome! I need to know what happens! So mysterious! Great pick!

    My WoW

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this one sounds really cool too!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds intense! I may need to check this one out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've had this one up as my WoW before as well. This book sounds awesome. Fabulous pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHAT! That sounds crazy! It would be interesting for sure

    Thanks for stopping by Swept Away By Books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds pretty intense and complicated! good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This one has been on my list for a while now. Thanks for sharing :)

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-4/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a good pick! I'm going to have to add this to my TBR shelf!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog Literary Assassins

    ReplyDelete
  19. This one is a popular pick this week! It sounds good.
    Thanks for stopping by the blog.

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the cover for this book and it looks good.Enjoy!
    Cricket @ Little Library Muse

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks like a great story! I'm sure it will be very emotional. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I did not think that she stole that baby while reading that summary. Now I am intrigued. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This one sounds great! Kidnapping her baby sister to keep her away from a life of drugs. Hopefully Chris' aunt can help them and they can stay together. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, yes, this one sounds very complicated and emotional! LOVE that!! I really enjoy books with emotional conflicts, especially if they involve romance! So I'm adding this one to my TBR!! Thanks for featuring it!

    Thanks as well for visiting my blog and commenting on my WOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great pick :D Hope you'll love it. <3 Don't think it's a book for me, but I do love the cover :)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...