Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekly Roundup [6/11-6/17]


Hello everyone! Yet another fantastic week in London has come and gone, and I'm still in shock over everything I've done this week. On Monday, I came back from Ireland and went through my week of classes. Then, Thursday is when things started going crazy. Thursday night, I waited for three hours at the London Man of Steel Premiere and was literally a foot away from Russell Crowe and Michael Shannon. Then, I saw Amy Adams and Henry Cavill from a little further away. So that was incredibly exciting. Then, on Friday I went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour of London and had the best day of my life touring the studio. On Saturday, I went to the Trooping the Colour and got to see the entire royal family, including the Queen, Harry, Will, and Kate. Then, I finished off the incredible week with an amazing afternoon tea on Sunday at the Doubletree Hilton Hotel that included sandwiches, scones, cakes, macarons, and delicious tea. To say I had a good week was definitely an understatement. Here's all that I managed to get up on the blog! 

Book Reviews

Down London Road by Samantha Young
The Edge of Never by JA Redmerski

Memes

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...