Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Feature Traveling In Some Way


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books That Feature Traveling In Some way

I love books that have to do with travel, so I was super excited when I saw this topic. So in no particular order, here are my top ten picks!

1. Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
3. In Honor by Jessi Kirby

4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
6. Reunited by Hilary Graham

7. In the Bag by Kate Klise
8. Meant to Be by Lauren Morill
9. Caribbean Cruising by Rachel Hawthorne

10. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour

12 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love the Statistical Probability of Falling in Love, it made it onto mine too. In The Bag sounds really good as well, need to add it to my TBR pile!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I haven't read any of these books, but several are on my TBR, and I really look forward to reading them :)

    Here's my TTT post for this week.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Anna on my list, too. I just started the Statistical Probability, but am reading it slowly due to the pile of ARCs I'm trying to get through. I loved Golden by Jessi Kirby and definitely plan on picking up In Honor sometime. Great list!
    Natflix&Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Anna and the French Kiss I think! Meant To Be is featuring on a few lists this week too. Great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read quite a few of these and the rest are on my list of books that I need to read! Yay for fun travel books!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these but I heard good things about "Anna and the French Kiss".

    Tsuki’s TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab list! I think EVERYONE has got Stat Prob on - great book! I really do need to read The Disenchantments and In Honor. Check mine out here if you'd like to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome list! I have Two Way Street on my tbr pile and I can't wait to get to it soon. I loved Statistical Probability and Anna and the French Kiss so much!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally forgot about 13 Little Blue Envelopes and Caribbean Cruising! Shoot. Great list though!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, Reunited. The one book I wanted to read last summer but never got to it -so annoying when that happens :) But thanks for the reminder! Maybe I can pick it up this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the books on your list that I have read. I need to read the others! We clearly have the same taste in books. Check out my TTT: http://readyourbookcase.blogspot.com/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-travel.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...