Friday, June 7, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (53)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Netgalley/Edelweiss

Words can't even begin to describe how excited I was when I got an email that I was accepted to review these two books. I have been a Simone Elkeles fan for forever and it's been way too long since a new book of hers has come out. So I can't wait to read a new one! And I loved Rainbow Rowell's latest book Eleanor & Park, so I'm excited to see how this new one turns out to be. The only bummer is that both of these come out in September, so I either have to wait to read them to post my review them, or devour them now and not share about them for another 3 months....oh the dilemma! 

From charity bookshop

I absolutely love this movie, so when I saw the book in a little charity shop in Stratford, England for just over a pound, I decided to go ahead and get it. I've wanted to read it for so long but I've always got other books I want to take out of the library before this one. Maybe now that I own it, I'll be able to get to it in the near future. 



That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week?




5 comments:

  1. I've read "The Jane Austen Book Club" twice and seen the movie a few times. I like the movie more but the book is okay. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Fangirl a couple of months ago! And I also got Wild Cards this week. No Crown of Midnight? Perhaps you didn't request it? I know a lot of people can't wait to read it! :D

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of Fangirl it looks so good and I've been wanting to read something by that author for awhile! I hope you enjoy everything.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wild Cards!!! I can't wait until it comes out!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it :D.
    Old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! That awesome that you got the books that you wanted so badly! That's just great!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...