This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Things That Books Have Made Me Want to Do or Learn After Reading Them
1. Travel to a foreign country and teach English. Preferably Italy or Spain!
2. Travel to Scotland and find my own Jamie Fraser ;)
3. Become a hockey fan and watch the sport more often. I love hockey, but I don't have "a team" that I root for and love to watch.
4. Work on a movie set.
5. Become a Olympic athlete so that I can witness the Olympic village myself. And find an Olympic swimmer for myself ;)
6. Not give up soccer when I was younger, play soccer in college, and fall madly in love with my hunky, former-Olympian soccer coach.
7. Go to Vegas and see an acrobat act!
8. Become a kick-butt assassin and stop the bad guys in the word.
9. Hang out around some baseball players :)
10. Run another half marathon!