Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Things That Books Have Made Me Want to Do or Learn After Reading Them

 
This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Things That Books Have Made Me Want to Do or Learn After Reading Them


1. Travel to a foreign country and teach English. Preferably Italy or Spain! 


2. Travel to Scotland and find my own Jamie Fraser ;)


3. Become a hockey fan and watch the sport more often. I love hockey, but I don't have "a team" that I root for and love to watch. 


4. Work on a movie set. 


5. Become a Olympic athlete so that I can witness the Olympic village myself. And find an Olympic swimmer for myself ;)


6. Not give up soccer when I was younger, play soccer in college, and fall madly in love with my hunky, former-Olympian soccer coach. 


7. Go to Vegas and see an acrobat act! 


8. Become a kick-butt assassin and stop the bad guys in the word. 


9. Hang out around some baseball players :)


10. Run another half marathon! 

3 comments:

  1. OOoh nice ones!!! I don't think I would cut it as an assassin myself! LOL!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. marathoner assassin, sounds like a good way to spend a life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like Scotland has to own Outlander at least some credit for it's tourism income right now. SO many people I know have put Scotland on their bucket lists bc of that book/series. Also, I hate running and could never run a marathon, but good for you!! I always admire people who can do that stuff!! So much mental toughness involved!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...