Saturday, July 30, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (204)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

E-ARC From Author
Only one book for me this week, but holy moly is it a good one! I am OBSESSED with RS Grey's books and have been dying for the second book in her The Summer Games series to come out. This one is about a gymnast and her coach. Yes, please!! This one comes out on August 1st and you all must read it! I'm about 25% of the way through and I'm loving it!

That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! That's a totally new to me one! Hope you enjoy that one!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh.. that looks really good! Maybe I'll give it a read at the beach one day :)

    Check out my STS  :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...