Saturday, July 23, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (203)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Half Price Books

For the last week of the coupon week for Half Price Books, I went to to different stores and found both of these books! I was so excited to find them and get them for half off of their sale prices! They ended up being around $3.50 and I can't wait to read them!


My sister came along to the stores with me and she got two books for herself as well. I am definitely excited for the two books that she got and can't wait to read them myself! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

7 comments:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Hope you enjoy your books.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! The Siren and The Royal We are both on my TBR list as well. I hope you enjoy your new books and I will keep an eye out for your reviews!

    My STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/07/stacking-shelves-confessions-of-murder.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooove this series by Kylie Scott!! Book 2 is my favorite but that's just because I love the male lead, Mal <3 This series is so much fun!

    We totally need to buddy read The Moment of Letting Go. I haven't read anymore because we're going to read it together lol no questions either. There's a sexy surfer in it ;)

    You need to tell me what you and your sister think about The Siren. It sounds interesting, but I've never read the author before so I don't knoooow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like great books, and you can't beat the prices, right? have fun reading these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some awesome books this week. I just read Lick the other week and it was really good. I need to read the other books in the series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Siren sounds so awesome. I hope you enjoy your new books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...