Saturday, July 2, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (200) **THE ONE WITH ALA!!**

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From ALA
I'm not sure if you saw my Top Ten Tuesday post this week, but I went to ALA last weekend in Orlando and got to stay with my best friend ever, Sarah from Words With Sarah. Becca from Reading Teen also stayed with Sarah and we all had a blast! It was so fun meeting everyone in person and the conference was one of the best weekends EVER. I got so many books, talked to so many people, and got to just be my bookish self. Oh, and did I mention we went to Harry Potter World? My life was pretty much made. Over the three days of the conference, I acquired over 100 books. What can I say? I have no self control when it comes to books




I know, I know. That's a lot of books. But I couldn't help myself and they are books that I am over the moon excited to finally own. And so many ARCs of books that I've been dying to read! I definitely lucked out and cannot wait to return to ALA next year! 

From Publisher 

I came home from ALA and a copy of Jennifer Niven's upcoming release was in the mail for me. I knew that this book was coming and could not contain my excitement when I opened the package! I really enjoyed All the Bright Places and cannot wait to see what else Jennifer has in store for us. Um, and did you look at that cover? Gorgeous. 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 


4 comments:

  1. WHOA!!! That's a lotta books!! I found even at BEA I was rather tame with my book grabbing! LOL! Mostly because I thought of all the books at home! Though I did find I might have missed one or two that I wouldn't mind having! LOL! Hope you enjoy all the new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sobs* I miss you already!! Can the ALA come faster so we can be reunited??? How the heck are we going to read all these books? I'm STILL trying to organize them and find a place on my shelves...help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab sts!!! I really hope you love everything, it would take me forever to get through all them. haha!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. EPIC HAUL! I am drooling over here! The one that most got my attention is GEMINA though because OMG I NEED that book like air :D Congrats on ALL these pretties and happy reading ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...