Saturday, July 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (201)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

These four arrived from Berkley this week and I FLIPPED OUT when I opened the package. I have JR Ward's newest release in her Bourbon Kings series!!!! I can't wait to see what else happens in that crazy world! The rest are books that are right up my alley, so I can't wait to read them!

From Abbi Glines Signing

While I've only read the first book in this series (this is book #13), I really enjoyed Abbi's other novel The Vincent Boys and couldn't pass up on the chance to meet her. She is so adorable in person and I loved hearing her talk about her writing and how excited she is for her baby (she's pregnant with a baby girl!). It was fun getting a peak into her mind and how she writes SO MANY BOOKS. Seriously, that woman is a writing machine. I'm so happy I was able to meet her and hopefully I can catch up on this series sometime!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 


5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I can´t wait to get my copy of The Angel´s Share. Hope you enjoy your new books.
    best wishes
    Vi @ Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I love Abbi Glines and had the chance to meet her as well. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    My STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/07/stacking-shelves-it-ends-with-us-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Hope you enjoy them. Have a great week.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice haul.
    I saw a few of thes books earlier and i hope you are going to enjoy them.

    here is my sts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice haul.
    I saw a few of thes books earlier and i hope you are going to enjoy them.

    here is my sts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...