Friday, July 15, 2016

The Bedtime Book Tag



I was looking at The Broke and the Bookish and I saw them do the Bedtime Book Tag and I knew that I just had to do it myself! The questions were fun and I couldn't wait to answer them myself!

1. What book kept you up all night reading?

I was up until 2 am reading this book and I have been hooked on every book in this series since then. SO GOOD. 

2. What book made you scared to go to sleep? 
Ummm, I don't read scary books. Romance junkie here! So nothing has made me too scared to sleep :)

3. What book almost put you to sleep? 
I love Jane Austen, but I was NOT a fan of Mansfield Park. At all. It was so boring and Fanny was such a passive protagonist! I would get so mad at her and I just wanted the story to be over already. 

4. What book has you tossing and turning in anticipation of its release? 
It's not out yet, but I managed to snag a copy from ALA and I literally almost cried. I had heard that this was Colleen's most emotional book (she hasn't even written anything else since she's finished this) and IT WAS AMAZING. Now, I can't wait for my finished copy to come in the mail when it releases on August 2! 

5. What book has your dream boyfriend/girlfriend?
Rhys. Need I say more? 

6. What book would be your worst nightmare to live in? 
This is a post-apocalyptic series and it would be NO FUN to live there. I mean, the main girl in the first book ran away from civilization and she was the daughter of one of the leaders. That tells you that things are not going too great in their world. 

7. What book has a nightmarish cliffhanger? 
I mean, HOW ARE THEY GOING TO GET OUT OF THAT?!?!?! If you've read this book, you definitely know what I'm talking about! 

8. What book cover reminds you of nighttime? 
This book hasn't come out yet, but look how pretty it is! I love the stars and it definitely reminds me of nighttime! 

9. What book have you actually dreamed about? 
While I do dream a lot, I don't think I've actually dreamed about a book. That'd be really cool, though! 

10. What book monster would you not want to find under your bed? 
Dementors are SO SCARY and I would definitely not want to find them under my bed. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...