Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I've Enjoyed With Less Than 2000 Ratings on Goodreads

 
This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I've Enjoyed With Less Than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads


1. The Nearness of You by Sareeta Domingo 
2. Winging It by Cate Cameron
3. For the Longest Time by Kendra Leigh Castle


4. Unstoppable by Shannon Richard
5. How the Duke Was Won by Lenora Bell
6. Little White Lies by Katie Dale


7. I Want You to Want Me by Erika Kelly 
8. Claimed by Elle Kennedy
9. Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Tori Wilson


10. You Really Got Me by Erika Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Those are all totally new to me reads! Nice picks!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've read How the Duke Was Won! I adored that one and can't wait to read the next. I see some books that really intrigue me so I'll have to pick them up.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's surprising to me to see books like Little White Lies on our lists....maybe it's so new? I like how we are taking a close look this week at books that have been deeply underrated. Thanks for sharing yours!

    Here's my Books I Enjoyed That You Might Have Missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these! Little White Lies looks really good. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am enjoying today's topic! So many new to me books. I'm familiar with a couple of the authors of the books you mention, but haven't read any of the books. I have another of Kendra Leigh Castle's books on my TBR pile right now. Thank you for sharing!

    Here is my list of favorites with under 100 reviews on Twitter (at least at the time I made the list--I think one is up to 101 now).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list! I've heard of Unleashing Mr. Darcy, but I haven't read it. Since it made your list I will have to check it out!

    My TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/07/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-have-enjoyed.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of any of these, but interesting picks! :)

    Check out my TTT and my current international giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...