Saturday, July 16, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (202)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

These three came for me all on the same day and I am so so so excited for them!! I was SHOCKED when the ARC of Down Shift was in one of the packages. I love K Bromberg's series and was not at all expecting to already have the October release in my hands! I can't wait to read that one ASAP!

From Netgalley

Sarah told me that she had been approved for this book and was so excited to read it, so I decided to request it too. I was accepted within the day and decided to buddy read the book with Sarah later on in the week. AND IT WAS SO GOOD. We both swooned over Leo and I managed to finish this addicting story in only one day! Loved it! 

From Half Price Books

Half Price Books is having their coupon week, so I went on Friday and this morning when the coupon was 40% off your highest priced item (tomorrow is 50%). I got these four books and all of them together were only $10! How awesome is that? I was shocked to see Beautiful Secret on clearance for $2! Overall, I am very happy with my finds and can't wait to go back for the final day of the sale tomorrow!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I loveloveLOVE the Breathing series--SO GOOD! Great haul this week!

    Here's hoping you enjoy your recent acquisitions! Also, here's my Stacking the Shelves this week, if you're interested in checking it out--no worries if you're not, though! Happy book-ing to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stack. Some of your books are new to me. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rookie Move looks really good! I've been addicted to hockey romances since I saw your video that had The Deal in it! The others look awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...