Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekly Roundup [9/2-9/8]


Oh my gosh, words can't even begin to describe how fantastic Saturday was. On Sunday, I posted all about meeting Colleen Hoover, Abbi Glines, and Jamie McGuire and I'm still on cloud nine. Seriously, who knew meeting authors could be so fun and that authors could be so cool? I may have already loved those three from reading their books, but now I love them even more after meeting them. I definitely can't wait to go to another author signing! Other than that, I'm finally falling into a routine going into my third week of classes for the fall semester. Classes are going great and my knitting club and book club finally started and they're a blast as usual. Here's to a great week and even better reading ahead! 

Book Reviews
Breathe by Kristen Ashley
Rival by Penelope Douglas
Frayed by Kim Karr

Memes

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...