Friday, September 5, 2014

Follow My Book Blog Friday (151)


Follow My Book Blog Friday is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Are you also a writer? Did you ever consider writing? 

Answer: Oh, I've wanted to be a writer for forever. When I was in elementary school, I said that I was going to be a teacher and a writer. Right now, I'm in my senior year of college working towards a degree in High School English Education, which I'm super excited about


The writer thing just never happened. I've had fun writing in some creative writing classes I've taken at school, especially in the romance genre. However, I've just never had the time or motivation sit down at a computer and start writing a novel. Who knows? It may happen someday...just not now.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on almost being done with school! I'm right there with you!! I guess some of us are readers above all and there's nothing wrong with that!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Congrats on almost being done as well!! I found I always wanted to be a writer, then I learned, you really do need a day job in the beginning! Kind of shattered things a bit for me with that reality! I hit a lull in my writing but definitely feeling inspired today! Although the cold I'm trying to get over screws with my head and I can't get much creative thinking done just yet. Damn the timing!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...