This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Books That People Have Been Telling Me That I Must Read
Oh gosh, there are so many books that I've heard rave reviews for but just haven't gotten to them yet. Whether I read reviews on my favorite blogs or hear a recommendation from my sister, my TBR list grows bigger and bigger every day. But here are some books that I've been dying to read because my family or other bloggers have recommended them. Hopefully I can read them all some day!
1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
3. A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin
4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. Looking for Alaska by John Green
6. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
7. Wait for You by Jennifer L Armentrout
8. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
9. Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning
10. Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams