This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List
Oh my gosh, there are so many good books coming out over the next couple of months. How can I possibly choose only 10? Well, here are the first 10 that come to mind that I can't wait to read this fall...
1. Oh Yeah, Audrey! by Tucker Shaw
2. Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young
3. Hope Burns by Jaci Burton
4. All Broke Down by Cora Carmack
5. Wildlife by Fiona Wood
6. Whatever Life Throws At You by Julie Cross
7. Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan
8. Rites of Passage by Joy N Hensley
9. Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton
10. Final Lap by Erin McCarthy