This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Underrated Romance Books
When I see the word underrated, I'm think of books that deserve so much more recognition than they receive. We all know the books that everyone reads and raves about, but what about the books that I absolutely loved, yet no one else had seemed to read? So here are my absolute favorite romance books (both adult and YA) that have seemed to fly under the radar in the book community.
1. Curveball by Kage Angell
2. Undone by Shannon Richard
3. All Fire Up by Kate Meader
4. Unleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson
5. Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
6. In the Bag by Kate Klise
7. Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
8. Delectable by Adrianne Lee
9. Icing on the Lake by Catherine Clark
10. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler