Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (194)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

The Boy Most Likely To
By Huntley Fitzpatrick
Release Date: August 18, 2015
Summary: Surprises abound and sparks ignite in the highly anticipated, utterly romantic companion to My Life Next Door

Tim Mason was The Boy Most Likely To:
- find the liquor cabinet blindfolded
- need a liver transplant
- drive his car into a house

Alice Garrett was The Girl Most Likely To:
- well, not date her little brother’s baggage-burdened best friend, for starters.

For Tim, it wouldn’t be smart to fall for Alice. For Alice, nothing could be scarier than falling for Tim. But Tim has never been known for making the smart choice, and Alice is starting to wonder if the “smart” choice is always the right one. When these two crash into each other, they crash hard. 

Then the unexpected consequences of Tim’s wild days come back to shock him. He finds himself in a situation that isn’t all it appears to be, that he never could have predicted . . . but maybe should have.

And Alice is caught in the middle. 


Told in Tim’s and Alice’s distinctive, disarming, entirely compelling voices, this return to the world of My Life Next Door is a story about failing first, trying again, and having to decide whether to risk it all once more.

-------------------------------------------------

Um, is there anyone not dying for another book from Huntley Fitzpatrick!? My Life Next Door was such a hit in the YA world and I absolutely loved it, so you could say I'm a bit excited for the companion novel to come out in August. And look at that cover! All of Huntley's books are gorgeous and I just know that this one is going to be a lovely addition to my bookshelf.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read My Life Next Door yet, but it's definitely in my tbr pile. This one sounds fantastic, too! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally new to me read! Not my kind of read for sure, but I hope you will positively love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED My Life Next Door! I'm definitely waiting for this book with you :)
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...