Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (147)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
Three fantastic books showed up for me this week from Random House. They are three very different genres and I am so excited to read them! 

From Amazon
I've wanted a copy of this book ever since Christmas. I even asked Santa for it. Sadly, I had no idea that this had only been released in the UK at that point. I had some money left on an Amazon gift card I had and found this hardback copy for only $4, which is the price including shipping. From the UK. How could I say no?? I can't wait to finally read it! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

7 comments:

  1. Cecelia Ahern is a great writer. I love reading her books. I hope that you enjoy your new books Jessica! My haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! I got The Rules too! Was SO excited because I LOVE this author duo!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all new to me. I hope you enjoy them!!

    Here is my STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/05/stacking-shelves-heir-by-kiera-cass.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! The Rules! I can't wait to read that! Nice haul, I hope you enjoy them!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even when you lie to me looks amazing! Great books! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got me curious about the Cecelia Ahern. I like her style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week! Even When You Lie to Me is one that I've wanted to read since I first heard about it because it sounds so different. I hope you have a great week and enjoy all of your books.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...