Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (193)



This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Hello, I Love You
By Kate M Stout
Release Date: June 9, 2015
Summary: A teen escapes to a boarding school abroad and falls for a Korean pop star in this fun and fresh romantic novel in the vein of Anna and the French Kiss.

Grace Wilde is running—from the multi-million dollar mansion her record producer father bought, the famous older brother who’s topped the country music charts five years in a row, and the mother who blames her for her brother’s breakdown. Grace escapes to the farthest place from home she can think of, a boarding school in Korea, hoping for a fresh start.

She wants nothing to do with music, but when her roommate Sophie’s twin brother Jason turns out to be the newest Korean pop music superstar, Grace is thrust back into the world of fame. She can't stand Jason, whose celebrity status is only outmatched by his oversized ego, but they form a tenuous alliance for the sake of her friendship with Sophie. As the months go by and Grace adjusts to her new life in Korea, even she can't deny the sparks flying between her and the KPOP idol. 

Soon, Grace realizes that her feelings for Jason threaten her promise to herself that she'll leave behind the music industry that destroyed her family. But can Grace ignore her attraction to Jason and her undeniable pull of the music she was born to write? Sweet, fun, and romantic, this young adult novel explores what it means to experience first love and discover who you really are in the process.


---------------------------------------

Haha, a Korean pop music superstar? I definitely haven't read any books with one of those as the main love interest! I love love love books that have to do with music and I think it's cool how the two main characters of this book have been famous musicians at one point in their lives. Oh, and this one takes place abroad at a boarding school! Seriously, I can't wait to read this one! 

5 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This book sounds ADORABLE. Oh my gosh!!! :) Thanks for sharing it with us.

      Delete
  2. This sounds like an interesting concept and I loved Anna and the French Kiss. I will have to add it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!!

    Here is my WoW: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/05/waiting-on-wednesday-sirens-fury-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard of this one a while back, and it sounds fun! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...