Sunday, May 3, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (143)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
 
Many great books this week! But with two weeks left of the semester, I barely have any time to read! I can't believe I only have two weeks left of college. With my sister's graduation this upcoming weekend and mine the next, I'm barely going to have time to read the amazing books that have come for me. At least graduation means that summer is only two weeks away! I'm already dreaming of the endless summer days full of reading…I can't wait! 

From Giveaway
 
I was lucky enough to win a copy of The Orphan Queen from BookShelfary. I'm excited to have a copy of this one on my shelves! 

From Amazon
I had an Amazon gift card so, of course, I bought some books! I finally have a copy of the first book in the Marked Men series by Jay Crownover. I've been dying to read the series and now I have the first book! Yay! I also found A Weekend With Mr. Darcy and thought it looked adorable, so I added that one to my cart, too. I'm definitely looking forward to reading these two! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

5 comments:

  1. YAASSSS! You have Rule! Now we have another book to discuss after you read it! I really think you're going to love it. Jay Crownover is one of my favorite authors. Her books are just so real and enjoyable. Okay I'm going to stop before I enter fangirl territory lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I have Girl at Midnight waiting to be read, but I love your version of the cover more than the UK version.
    Yay for getting Rule, I love this series so much. Congrats on the win!!!

    Check out my haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I've been wanting to read Denton Little's Death Date for the longest time. It sounds so amazing! I've been trying to steer clear of reviews for it in case there are any bad ones. I hope you enjoy everything! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Girl at Midnight sounds really good! The purple on the cover is so pretty, too. I've heard great things about The Orphan Queen. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. denton littles deathdate was really cute

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...