Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Plan to Have in My Beach Bag This Summer





This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I Plan to Have in My Beach Bag This Summer

This week's topic is actually absolutely perfect because I am leaving for my family vacation to Myrtle Beach on Friday! Of course, I have a huge pile of books I bring with me every year and I already have mine picked out for this year! I made a video about the books that will be in my beach bag next week if you want to check it out. If not, the books will be listed below. I have a lot of new adults on the list because those are the books I've been buying but haven't had enough time to actually read because I've been reading review books. Oh, I just can't wait to finally read the books that have been staring at me from my shelf. Not to mention, all of them are absolutely gorgeous books! On to the list



1. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven 
2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
3. Nowhere but Here by Renee Carlino


4. Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross
5. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
6. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson


7. Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting
8. One Tiny Lie by KA Tucker 
9. Quaterback Draw by Jaci Burton


10. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella

16 comments:

  1. romeo romeo, where art thou romeo? Definitely not in my library T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great list! I loved Attachments. I need to read more Morgan Matson and Finding Audrey sounds really good. Enjoy!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding Audrey and Me Before You both sound really good! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list!! Attachments is on my TBR list for this summer as well. I also love Sophie Kinsella and need to read Finding Audrey. I haven't read any of these books yet, but I hope you enjoy them.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-plan-to-have-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally forgot about Finding Audrey, I'd definitely bring that to the beach. Second Chance Summer and Whatever Life Throws at You are perfect choices. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely list Jessica! I want to read Finding Audrey too its been on my tbr for a while now and Attachments is a lovely book :-) Enjoy these books! Here's my TT if you would like to check it out :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I still need to read Bad Romeo and I really want to read Second Chance Summer -- those seem like great beach reads!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my list! I like yours too. I didnt even know that Sophie Kinsella has a new one coming out! I will have to add it to my list. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list and video! Bad Romeo and Broken Juliet definitely sound like something I'd like. I'll have to give those a read! Have fun on your vacation. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jessica! So many great books here! And so many I also want to try and read! Whatever Life Throws At You is a must read for me this summer. Everyone loves it! I've also been told Finding Audrey is great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you are a vlogger! I follow a couple of book vlogs already. I'll be checking out your channel after this (:
    Bad Romeo sounds really fun. There are very few performing arts books that I've read. Maybe two where a high school theater was concerned. I hope it's as amazing as you think!
    Ooooh! Whatever Life Throws at You is my kind of book! I love sports books even though I read so little of them. I need to change that.
    Thanks for following me on bloglovin - Followed your lovely blog back <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cara pemesanan obat herbal ace maxs Sungguh informasi yang sangat menarik untuk di komentari, sayang rasanya jika tidak di beri tanggapan yang positif atas informasi yang sebagus ini, sama seperti Cara menghilangkan benjolan di ketiak

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmm, Attachments is lovely, definitely a good pick!

    Here's my list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i loved your youtube video for this week's TTT! i hope you enjoy your trip to Myrtle beach! enjoy!
    http://www.wholly-books.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really enjoyed reading Attachments! I read Second Chance Summer last year and that book really gave me all the feels! I need to read Whatever Life Throws at You, I have heard good things about it!
    I hope you enjoy reading all of these this summer! Great picks!
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT post!
    Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...