Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (146)



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Publisher
Only a couple to review this week, but they look so good! I definitely miss historical romances, so I can't wait to get back into them with Mary Balogh's new release. And Opening Up looks like a great read as well! 

From Amazon
I have seen this copy of The Hunger Games on some UK Instagram accounts and I was OBSESSED with it. I found some used copies on Amazon that were only $6, so I ordered one! It took a couple of weeks to arrive, but it is in perfect condition and so gorgeous! I can't wait to collect the other two in the series of this cover style! I also got a copy of #scandal by Sarah Ockler, who I absolutely love. The book was only $5 used on Amazon (hardback) and came in wonderful condition. I'm so excited to read Sarah's newest book! 

From Half Price Books
Half Price Books was having a Memorial Day sale where everything was 20% off, so I could not resist a trip there. I ended up grabbing So Inn Love for $.80 and The Best of Roald Dahl for less that $2. I love Catherine Clark and am excited to have another one of her books to add to my collection. I also have loved Roald Dahl ever since elementary school, so when I saw this book compiled of his best stories, I did not even hesitate to snatch it up. 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

12 comments:

  1. Oh very nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you thoroughly enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope #scandal is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that Hunger Game cover is awesome, and I love Roald Dahl. I hope you'll enjoy your new books, Jessica.
    Have a wonderful weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, I hope you enjoy your books :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I LOVE that cover of The Hunger Games! Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got #scandal myself not long ago but I have't read it yet. Enjoy!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress' StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have to buy #scandal if it's only $5 on Amazon! That's a wonderful deal. I love that copy of The Hunger Games too. I may have to buy them to add to my collection. Happy reading! (:
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh nice haul. happy reading :D

    Maura @ Monsterofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! You've made me want to read some Roald Dahl...

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Roald Dahl book is so cute. Can't believe I have never read anything by him. Nice haul.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got a great haul this week! I hope you enjoy all of your books :) Here's my haul if you want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul....I'm still undecided about those covers for The Hunger Games series, sometimes I like them, and the other times I don't....I think it's the pink that puts me off ;)

    Enjoy your books.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...