Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (189)

 

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

We Own the Night
By Corinne Michaels
Release Date: September 7, 2017
From New York Times Bestseller, Corinne Michaels, comes a sexy new STANDALONE romance novel. 

I’m not a one-night stand kind of woman. I’m especially not the woman who has a few drinks at a concert and ends up in bed with my childhood celebrity crush, Eli Walsh. 

However, that’s exactly where I find myself. 

What’s a girl to do after a drunken mistake? Run. I grab my clothes and get away from the powerful, irresistible, and best-sex-of-my-life superstar as fast as I can. His gorgeous green eyes, rock-hard body, and cocky smile have no place in my world. My life is complicated enough.

Someone forgot to tell him that. 

Eli is relentless. Pushing his way into my heart, wearing me down, proving he’s nothing like I assumed, and everything I need. But when my world shatters to pieces, he holds the broken bits together. Unwillingly, I fall desperately in love with him.

He made me think we’d have forever . . . I should’ve listened when he said we could only own tonight.


-----------------------------------

Ever since I read Say You'll Stay, I have been dying to read another book by Corinne Michaels. When I saw this cover, I became even more excited to read it. I mean, isn't it gorgeous?! AND IT'S A ROCKSTAR ROMANCE. I am a sucker for a good rockstar romance, so I am so excited that the main character of this book makes a "drunken mistake" with her childhood celebrity crush. And I love how he's pursuing her and not taking no for an answer. Did I mention that this also sounds like a super emotional read? I can't wait to read this! 

2 comments:

  1. First time hearing about this book, but I'll definitely have to pick up a copy just for that cover alone. Damn!
    Hope you enjoy this one when you get around to reading it.
    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I do hope you positively love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...