Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Currently Reading [8/8/17]


I just finished reading Palm South University Season 1 yesterday and dove right into Season 2. Season 3 is releasing on the 10th, so I have to speed read to be ready for it! These books are about greek life at a college in Florida and they are so addicting! If you liked the show Greek, you're going to LOVE these books! There is soooo much drama! It was pitched to me as binging your favorite Netflix show and it definitely is! I couldn't stop reading! I'm also reading Where I Belong, my first J Daniels' book, and I am so in love! I love Ben and Nolan so much and can't wait to get to the end. I'm definitely picking up more books by J Daniels after this! 




I have read so many good books lately and honestly cannot pick a favorite out of my recent reviews. I loved how Devil's Cut wrapped up The Bourbon Kings series and was so worth the wait. Weightless and The Hard Count have been on my TBR for forever and I finally had the chance to read them. They were both five star reads and greatly exceeded my expectations. I also loved the main character of Bad Penny and how fun that relationship was. Not a bad reading week for me!


And that's how my week went! What are you currently reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...