Saturday, August 26, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (257)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

Some awesome books came for me this week and I am so excited! I have actually never read any of these authors before, but they all look amazing! I think I'm the most excited for In Pieces because I have heard amazing things about Danielle Pearl! 

From Thriftbooks

I decided to build my collection of the floppy paperbacks of the Outlander series, so I ordered three more on top of the two I already had from Thriftbooks! I love them so much and can't wait to finally continue with this series!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are some new to me ones! Familiar with Outlander of course! Lol! Hope you enjoy the lovely new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Outlander. I haven't watched the show but I started devouring the Audiobooks about a year and a half ago. Sometimes they give me anxiety so I have to walk away, but I always come crawling back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Short History of the Girl Next Door looks good, I love that cover. That one kinda jumped out at me...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...