Saturday, August 5, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (255)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

For my birthday

My birthday was on Tuesday, so my mom got me three books that were on my wish list! These three have been on my wish list for so long and I'm so excited to finally have them! Can you tell I love my rock star and sports romances??!?

From Amazon

My brother and his wife got me an Amazon gift card, so I ordered some books right away! These books were top priority, so I'm so happy I have them now! I can't wait to read them! 

From the Publisher 

I received this one from the publisher and it's a Persuasion retelling! I love Jane Austen and finding new novels inspired by her novels, so this one is definitely at the top of my TBR!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

2 comments:

  1. You got some great books this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...