Saturday, August 12, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (256)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From the Publisher
 
I got one book in the mail and it looks so cute! As a dog owner, I love books with dogs in them, so Barking Up the Wrong Tree sounds like an adorable, fun romance. 

From Thriftbooks

I am trying to collect the floppy paperbacks of the books in the Outlander series, so I found these two on Thriftbooks for about $4 and had to have them! While they're not in perfect condition, they'll look so pretty all together on my shelves! 

From Goodwill

I found a hardcopy of Nicholas Sparks' new novel for only $2 at Goodwill! How could I resist?? I haven't read his latest two releases, but maybe this one will encourage me to finally get caught up! 

That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried Katie Ruggle's books? This is the newest series --> https://www.goodreads.com/series/190390-rocky-mountain-k9-unit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Those are all totally new to me ones! A theme that is popular today! Lol! Hope you enjoy all your new reads too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to try reading Diana Gabaldon sometime. I really want to love those books!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...