Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (176)

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street #6)
By Samantha Young
Release Date: June 2, 2015
Summary: Logan spent two years paying for the mistakes he made. Now, he’s ready to start over. He has a great apartment, a good job, and plenty of women to distract him from his past. And one woman who is driving him to distraction…

Grace escaped her manipulative family by moving to a new city. Her new life, made to suit her own needs, is almost perfect. All she needs to do is find her Mr. Right — or at least figure out a way to ignore her irresistible yet annoying womanizer of a neighbor.

Grace is determined to have nothing to do with Logan until a life-changing surprise slowly begins turning the wild heartbreaker into exactly the kind of strong, stable man she’s been searching for. Only just when she begins to give into his charms, her own messy past threatens to derail everything they’ve worked to build…
 


-----------------------------------

I have yet to read a book by Samantha Young that I haven't loved, and her On Dublin Street is definitely one of my favorite series ever. I'm not sure, though, how Logan is going to be as a main character. For almost all of the books in this series, we've gotten to know the characters in the previous books before they had their own book. Here, we only met Logan briefly in Echoes of Scotland Street. Hopefully his book is still amazing and we get yet another great romance from Samantha Young! 

5 comments:

  1. YES! I am super excited for this one too! Samantha Young is a fav of mine :)
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just recently heard of this author but still not read anything..this sounds good!

    Stormi
    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of the first book in this series but I don't really read a lot of erotica. But I hope you enjoy it when you read it :)

    My WoW
    ~Karina@ Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read anything by this author before. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...