Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelve (90)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Library

I only got one book this week, but it looks like so much fun! I found it while looking around Goodreads, and the day after I reserved it my friend told me she was in the middle of reading it, which I thought was pretty funny! In this book, Katie talks about her life as a 25-year-old who has never had a boyfriend, and I've heard that once you read her book, you'll feel like she's your best friend. I'm really excited to see if this book is as funny and relatable as I've heard!

That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

13 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this, will need to keep an eye out.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Never Have I Ever sounds so good! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun read! I'll have to check it out!

    Alexis @ Stay at Home Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is the cover!! I hope you love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read Never Have I Ever too! Can't wait to see what you think of it!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does sound interesting! I'll definitely check it out. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah what a cute looking book! I never heard about it before. :)
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! That does sound like a really good read, I will have to look out for that one. I hope you enjoy it :) Mt STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never come across this book, but it sounds amazing! I'll definitely be adding it to my TBR pile. Hope you enjoy it!

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, sounds like a good one, and I love the cover <3! Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  12. I positively adored this book. I can't wait to see your thoughts on it! My STS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...