Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (136)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Take Me On 
By Katie McGarry 
Release Date: May 27, 2014
Summary: Acclaimed author Katie McGarry returns with the knockout new story of two high school seniors who are about to learn what winning really means

Champion kickboxer Haley swore she'd never set foot in the ring again after one tragic night. But then the guy she can't stop thinking about accepts a mixed martial arts fight in her honor. Suddenly, Haley has to train West Young. All attitude, West is everything Haley promised herself she'd stay away from. Yet he won't last five seconds in the ring without her help.

West is keeping a big secret from Haley. About who he really is. But helping her-fighting for her-is a shot at redemption. Especially since it's his fault his family is falling apart. He can't change the past, but maybe he can change Haley's future.

Hayley and West have agreed to keep their relationship strictly in the ring. But as an unexpected bond forms between them and attraction mocks their best intentions, they'll face their darkest fears and discover love is worth fighting for.


-------------------------------------

I have been absolutely dying for this story every since I finished Crash Into Me in one sitting. I have devoured every single word Katie McGarry has written in this series and fallen in love with every story. I love that this one involves kick boxing, and that this will be a sports-type romance. I can't wait to read West and Hayley's story and uncover what secrets they're keeping from each other. I know this is going to be another addicting, emotional romance that I just won't be able to put down. 

5 comments:

  1. Definitely a must-read for me this year! Great pick. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great pick -- love Katie McGarry!! I need to catch up on this series but I love it too

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Pushing the Limits, (I know, I know.) I do own it, but because of the hype I don't want to be the one to not like it, you know? I'll have to read it at some point though.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick! Very popular one too! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this series on my TBR list, I can't wait to get through it! Great pick and I hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...