Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (133)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Last Forever
By Deb Caletti 
Release Date: April 1, 2014
Summary: Endings and beginnings sit so close to each other that it’s sometimes impossible to tell which is which.

Nothing lasts forever, and no one gets that more than Tessa. After her mother died, it’s all she can do to keep her friends, her boyfriend, her happiness from slipping away. And then there’s her dad. He’s stuck in his own daze, and it’s so hard to feel like a family when their house no longer seems like a home.

Her father’s solution? An impromptu road trip that lands them in a small coastal town at Tessa’s grandmother’s. Despite all the warmth and beauty there, Tessa can’t help but feel even more lost.

Enter Henry Lark. He understands the relationships that matter. And more importantly, he understands her. A secret stands between them, but Tessa’s willing to do anything to bring them together—because Henry may just be her one chance at forever.


-------------------------------------

Just look at that cover. Seriously, all of Deb Caletti's are so pretty! I've been reading Deb Caletti pretty much since I started reading YA and they just get better and better. And does this one sound good! There's nothing like a road trip to a sunny place where a new boy awaits to make life just a little bit better. I wonder what that secret is, though, that stands between Tessa and Henry. If this one is anything like her other books, I know Deb is going to bring out the emotions of real teenage life in yet another great novel. 

7 comments:

  1. This one sounds good! I want to know more about the secret!
    Here's my pick...
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2014/03/waiting-on-wednesday-march-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick!

    This does sound good. Might have to add it to my TBR list! =D

    my WOW!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a new to me one! Hope you absolutely love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read this author for so long -- this one sounds great! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe this look like a great read
    Awesome pick!
    Just added it to my tbr, the synopsis sold me <3
    Happy Wednesday

    Here's our WoW
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick!! Not heard of this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...