Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (37)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of! 

Reunited 
By Hilary Weisman Graham
Release Date: June 12, 2012
Summary: 1 Concert 
2000 Miles 
3 Ex-Best Friends 

Alice, Summer, and Tiernan are ex-best friends. 

Back in middle school, the three girls were inseparable. They were also the number one fans of the rock band Level3. 

But when the band broke up, so did their friendship. Summer ran with the popular crowd, Tiernan was a rebellious wild-child, and Alice spent high school with her nose buried in books. 

Now, just as the girls are about to graduate, Level3 announces a one-time-only reunion show. 

Even though the concert’s 2000 miles away, Alice buys three tickets on impulse. And as it turns out, Summer and Tiernan have their own reasons for wanting to get out of town. Good thing Alice’s graduation gift (a pea-green 1976 VW camper van known as the Pea Pod) is just the vehicle to get them there. 

But on the long drive cross-country, the girls hit more than a few bumps in the road. Will their friendship get an encore or is the show really over?


I think the reason I want to read this book so much is because I graduated last year and felt the same way. Will friendships last? Will your life change? But this sounds even so much cooler than what I went through. The road trip sounds like it's going to be a blast and really test the friendship they used to have. It sort of reminds me of Pretty Little Liars where the girls are reuniting after their friendship broke up. And the cover is super cute! I'm really excited to see how this one will turn out :) 


21 comments:

  1. I don´t read enough Contemp, this sound like a good choice.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about contempt fiction this year and this sounds great!
    Awesome pick for your WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds cute. I am not a huge contemporary fan..but I think my daughter would love this one!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like that Crossroads movie with Britney Spears lol. I liked that movie so maybe I'll have to give this book a try. Sounds like a good summer read. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Third time I've seen this one today and I like the idea of friends finding eachother again. :)

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really cute! I'm not sure if I'll get around to reading it, but I can't wait until you get to, so I can read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a perfect guilty read. One that is just fluffy and fun.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been trying to read more contemporary books. I don't read nearly enough of them. This one is on my TBR list too. It sounds really good. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds liek a light, fun read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds cute and fun. I love road trip type books! Thanks for visiting My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this looks so cute, and I've heard good things from those who read it as an ARC. I love road trips, so I'm sure I'll be picking this one up too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really should read more contemporary books, but this sounds cute and fun. Adding it to my wishlist! Great pick.

    Waiting on Wednesday at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a great beach read! I love the cover as well. Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was looking at this one after I made my WoW post. It looks amazing and road trip books are always fun to read. Great pick this week.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post too! I hope to see you again soon.
    [:

    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there :) just popping in...
    I saw this book a few weeks ago! It sounds like a great read.

    :) Here is my choice...
    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh yes, this looks and sounds like a really great read!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think after any friendship breaks up, you look back on it and wonder why it did and if it could ever work again. It's nice to see a book explore these questions and the road trip sounds like it will be entertaining to read!

    Love your blog! Its so pretty!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!
    Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

    PS. Also, please checkout my GIVEAWAY of The Girl of Fire and Thorns!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pick! This looks like exactly my kind of read. I love road trip books.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. friendship will be last if we truly appreciate each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. this sounds like a good read, an emotional journey for sure. Great Pick!Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my WoW earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, that sounds really good! And I technically just graduated 2 weeks ago :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...