Monday, April 30, 2012

Blogspiration (4)


This is a new meme I found hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz101. Bloggers post something that inspires them every week and shares it with their followers! I love this idea, so I decided to try it out! Every Monday I'll share a picture/quote/video of something (most likely book related) that's inspired me this week :) 


These reprints of old classics are so adorable, don't you think? I'm obsessed with cute covers and reprints, especially when it's of the classics. These are gorgeous and so are the ones from Barnes and Noble with the gold-edged pages. I have to restrain myself from buying the same book multiple times because each of the covers are so unique and adorable! Now if I could only get myself to actually read them sometime....


5 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! I love those. I actually have one, it's The Sonnets and A Lover's Complaint by Shakespeare : click here and yes, please ignore my creepy smile. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I absolutely love those reprints! There are some reprints of classics of which I absolutely do not approve, especially when they make the book unnecessarily tacky, but the picture you posted makes them look great. (: Enjoy the classics you do have, and when you see some new covers at the bookstore, keep your hands away from your wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're GORGEOUS! I have Crime and Punishment, Jane Eyre, Emma, Shakespeare's Sonnets, and Odyssey in these. I LOVE them. I just love LOOKING at them :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I horde reprints in a pretty bad way. When Penguin released their fabric classics I bought all twenty and then the other day, I realised they had released twenty MORE. It's impossible to keep up, but man do I try.

    These ones are just gorgeous though! My local bookstore has them out the front and I almost cry when I see them; it reminds me that I still don't own them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooohhhh!!! PRETTY!!! I would love to just collect reprints of my favorite books. Uh...although now that I think about it I may or may not already be doing that with Melina Marchetta's books :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...