Monday, April 9, 2012

Blogspiration (1)


This is a new meme I found hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz101. Bloggers post something that inspires them every week and shares it with their followers! I love this idea, so I decided to try it out and see how it goes! So every Monday I'll share a picture/quote/video of something (most likely book related) that's inspired me this week :) 


Team Gale all the way! Ahhh I saw this and instantly fell in love with it because it totally captures why I love Gale :) 

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

5 comments:

  1. Jessica!!! Welcome to the Blogspiration LOVE!!! :D Although I am Team Peeta, this picture makes some valid points. Especially the bit about Gale always helping out Katniss' family.

    Thanks for sharing!! I am excited about your upcoming posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! Thanks for sharing how much you like Gale! Very good reasons! I will always will find Finnick as the best male character in the HG series. Gale is another of my favorite characters.
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAH! Jessica, I LOVE it! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT LOVE IT! This is brilliant. I think that Gale was kind of betrayed in how his character was written in Mockinjay... maybe just because it was Katniss' POV, and she was so... so DEFEATED by that point that... err... I don't know where I'm going with this :D

    But I'm SOOOO glad to see a Gale fan, and SO glad to see someone singing his praises. he's a GOOD guy. YES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...it definitely highlights all the wonderful things about Gale...I personally love Gale best though I think Peeta is right for Katniss!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...