Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow My Book Blog Friday (36)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win? 

Answer: Hmmm that's so hard!!! I'd have to go with.... Tris from Divergent and Katniss from The Hunger Games. 

 


I think Katniss would win because she's just so kick-butt that I couldn't really see anyone beating her. I thought about having Four and Peeta go against each other, but pretty much an





4 comments:

  1. I also choose Katniss in my battle. She is fearce ^^

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/04/hosted-by-parajunkees-view-alison-can.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have GOT to read Divergent already! Katniss is awesome. :) Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would win? ... BEATS ME! Too close to call. :0)
    I’m a new follower. Here’s my FF link http://scarlettrainssistersoftheheartsblog.blogspot.com/
    Please, stop by. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...