Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Vote for Peace Love Books!


IBBA voting has started today! And I am here to ask my AMAZING, super awesome followers to vote for Peace Love Books! The winner wins a trip to BookExpo America 2012! They get round trip air fair, three nights in a hotel, and a special badge. I know it's a long shot that I'd win, but I'd like to encourage you to vote nonetheless! If you love my blog as much as I love all of you, don't hesitate to vote for me :) Thanks so much guys! Oh, and make sure you check out the two giveaways I've got going on under my giveaways tab! 




Independent Book Blogger Awards
Vote for this blog for the Independent Book Blogger Awards!




Hope everyone has an awesome day! Here's a picture of dancing Dumbledore to help start it off :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...