Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (5)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of! 


The Best of Me
By Nicholas Sparks
Release Date: October 11th
Summary: THE BEST OF ME is the heart-rending story of two small-town former high school sweethearts from opposite sides of the tracks. Now middle-aged, they've taken wildly divergent paths, but neither has lived the life they imagined . . . and neither can forget the passionate first love that forever altered their world. When they are both called back to their hometown for the funeral of the mentor who once gave them shelter, they will be forced to confront the choices each has made, and ask whether love can truly rewrite the past.






I am sosososososo excited for this book!!!! I've already pre-ordered it because I'm so excited to read it (and it was $10 off if I pre-ordered it :) ). Nicholas Sparks is one of my favorite authors and I was so excited to learn he had a new book coming out! And this one sounds so good! Two people reuniting after so many years? I can't wait to see how their relationship is rekindled! I don't know how I can even what until October for this book to come out. Hopefully time will fly so I can get my hands on this book as soon as possible!! 


8 comments:

  1. haven't read a nicholas sparks book in a while. this one sounds good--i love second chance love stories. i might pick it up. great pick! :)

    I hope you can stop by our WoW this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicholas Sparks' books are always a bit on the sad side, but great.

    My WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know he had a new books coming out. I've always enjoyed his books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicolas Sparks is one of my favorite authors. I love most of his books, but haven't heard of this one. I will have to check it out. Great WoW pick! Thanks for commenting on ours. New follower.

    Alice @ The Story Seekers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool - I admit I love The Notebook lol :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicholas Sparks' books are great! Great Wow!

    Tia @ Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only Nicholas Sparks book I read was A Walk to Remember and that was a few months before the movie released! Luckily I have the retro cover rather than the movie cover version. Not that it really matters! :D

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard of Nicholas Sparks books, but never read. Now, after reading your post, I will bookmark it too!:) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...