Thursday, August 25, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday (8)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet"and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real? 

Answer: 



Shadowhunters! If you've read Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, then you can understand why I would want someone like Jace to come out of the closet and into my life :)



7 comments:

  1. I've never read this series but will definitely look into it. I'm your latest follower and would love for you to visit my site when you get a chance...

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I think of them when! Love that series!! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I can't believe I didn't think of Shadowhunters! Totally agree.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series so I don't know about Shadowhunters - sound intriguing.
    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! new blog/twitter follower!!! someone else said shadowhunters, too--and from the picture, it looks like a good choice!!! ;)

    Hope you have a great weekend!!! :)

    (\__/)nymfaux

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read that series, but I'll take your word for it!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...